Sahana Clothing has production facilities dedicated specially to cater to Domestic as well as Export markets. The production processes at each of the manufacturing stage involves minute details through advance planning integrated with most advanced and sophisticated machinery.
Spinning & Knitting
Our family-owned Armstrong Spinning Mills is equipped with world class machines with spinning capacity of 12 tons per day and knitting capacity of 6-8 tons. We specialize in single jersey, pique, rib, interlock, yarn-dyed auto striped, with or without spandex. We house 20 full jacquard collar-knitting machines from Shima Seiki of Japan.
- 100% organic cotton yarn/fair trade organic/non organic cotton yarn.
- Recycled blended yarn(40% or 70% recycled post consumer polyester + 60% or 30% cotton).
- 100% EU flower organic and non organic yarn.
- Slub yarn.
- Greige organic cotton knitted/woven fabric.
- Fairtrade organic/non organic grey cotton knitted fabric.
- 100% organic silk cotton (Kapok) fibers.
- 85% organic cotton + 15% organic silk cotton.
- (Kapok) Blended yarn.
- BCI cotton yarn.
- Chatna(cheto) organic cotton yarn.
- Recron green gold fibre(Recycled pet bottle).
- Blended yarn.
Our Family-owned Armstrong Processing Mills has state of the art dyeing machinery with an installed capacity of processing 13 tons of fabric a day which is backed by a fabric in-house best in class testing laboratory. This division also has an in house facility for various types of washing and to deliver the desired finishes on the garment such as tie & dye, panel printing, rotary printing, bio wash, enzyme wash and peach finish.
We are highly environment conscious, our processing unit respect international environmental standards and do not use banned dyes and intermediaries.
With an annual capacity to product 9 million knitted garments, our production facility is world class, with machinery from most reputed manufacturers such as -
- CAD Designing & Spreading system from Gerber Technologies Inc, of USA.
- Embroidery Machines from Barudan of Japan.
- Sewing machines with electronic thread trimmers from Juki & pegagus of Japan and Siruba of Taiwan.
- We are equipped with a state-of-the-art fabric testing laboratory that approves all finished fabric before garment production.
In order to produce a garment there are number of processes involved, different teams to work together, number of issues to be resolved and decisions to be made as a result a final garment is produced. The most important factor to keep in mind throughout the production cycle is that its ultimately one garment and at every single step we need keep that one final garment in mind to ensure that we are delivering to our customer requirements.
Printing & Emboidery
We have our own panel (chest) printing division equipped with automatic printing machine from M&R (USA) and also 4 manual printing machines - totalling a capacity of 25-to-35,000 pieces per day. Printing Capabilities - we can do up to 9-colors pigment, reactive and discharge.
We strategically outsource rotary printing from our supply partner, ‘PrintTex’ whose rotary printing capacity is 15 tons per day and are compositely equipped from design development-to-delivery. We have 5 x 19-head and 9-color embroidery machines – all from Barudan of Japan.
And, in all our embellishments, we make sure to use only un-banned, phthalate-free and azo-free dyes for printing and Oeko-tex certified threads for embroidery.